Saturday, March 26, 2011

Liu Wei - Bermain Piano hanya menggunakan Kaki!


An armless pianist who performs music using his toes has won the first series of China's Got Talent, the country's version of the hit Talent franchise.

Liu Wei, 22, who lost both his arms aged 10 when he was electrocuted during a game of hide-and-seek. He never gives up living strong, managed to do everything with his feet and started to learn to play piano at age 19. His dream is to become a musician. He is now 22 and just won the China's Got Talent Show on Oct. 10, 2010.

The pianist, from Beijing, who taught himself to play the piano at age 18, impressed the audience with his performance of the James Blunt song You're Beautiful, singing and using his feet to play the piano.

He also won over the judges by commenting: 'At least I have a pair of perfect legs.'
Liu Wei's positive quotes:

"To me, there are 3 things can not be missed in life - air, water and music."

"There are only 2 paths in my life for me - either to die as fast as possible, or to live as brilliant a life as I could."

"I don't feel that I am that different from other people. Normally everyone is used to do everything with one's hands so your hands are more flexible. There is no rule saying that you can't do things with your feet."

"A man should be responsible to his dreams. My dream is to become a great musician."

"I know if I want to do it better than other people, I have to put in more efforts"







His mother said in the clip,"Sometimes his legs would cramp, he couldn't put any strength on them. He has worked harder than normal people."

Since he can do it and achieve his dream, why not you? Keep chasing your dreams like he did. It is the strong spirit that you need to make your dreams come true!


From http://www.lgblog.com.my/2010/10/liu-wei-armless-pianist-wins-chinas-got.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogMalaysia.com

Entertainment Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
a href="http://www.linkreferral.com/adwel.pl?oldrefid=255974">

Meta Tag Analyzer Tool

Meta Tag Analyzer
Check your meta tags!

example: http://www.host.com.
URL

(optional)
User Agent * (optional)


Please enter the access code as displayed above.
Access code

Online Meta Tag Analyzer provide by SEOCentro.