Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A White Woman's Letter... Read on

Salam,

Hari nie, a piece of an interesting article came into my mailbox. I decided to share with you all... So, especially to Malay guys and gals... read on......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Editor:

I'm sorry but I would like to challenge some of your Malay male readers. I
am a White female who is engaged to a Malay male-good-looking, educated and
loving. I just don't understand a lot of Malay female's attitudes about our
relationship. My man decided he
wanted me because the pickings amongst Malay women were slim to none. As he
said they were either too fat, too loud, too mean, too argumentative, too
needy, too materialistic or carrying too much excess baggage. Before I
became engaged, whenever I went out I was constantly approached by Malay
men, willing to wine and dine me and give me the world. If Malay women are
so up in arms about us being with their men, why don't they look at
themselves and make some changes. I am tired of the dirty looks I get and
snide remarks when we're out in public. I would like to hear from some
Malay men about why we are so appealing and coveted by them. Bryant Gumbel
just left his wife of, 26 years for one of us. Charles Barkley, Scottie
Pippen, the model Tyson Beckford, Montell Williams, Quincy Jones, James
Earl Jones, Harry Belafonte, Sydney Poitier, Kofi Anan , Cuba Gooding Jr.,
Don Cornelius , Berry Gordy, Billy Blanks, Larry Fishburne, Wesley Snipes,
...I could go on and on.

But, right now, I'm a little angry and that is why I wrote this so
hurriedly. Don't be mad with us White women because so many of your men
want us. Get your acts together and learn from us and we may lead you to
treat your men better. If I'm wrong, Malay men, let
me know.

Disgusted White Girl, Somewhere in Bangsar.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a response to this letter:

Dear Editor:

I would like to respond to the letter written by A Disgusted White Girl.
Let me start by saying that I am a 28-year old Malay man. I graduated from
one of the most prestigious universities in England with a Masters Of
Science Degree in Business Management. I have a good job at a Multinational
Corporation and have recently purchased a house and a brand new
non-national car So, I consider myself to be among the ranks of successful
Malaymen. I will not use my precious time to slander white people. I just
want to set the record straight of why Malay men date white women. Back in
the day, one of the biggest reasons why Malay men dated white women was
because they were considered easy. The Malay girls in my neighborhood were
raised traditionally. They were very strict about when they lost their
virginity and who they lost it to. Because of our impatience to wait,
brothers would look for someone who would give it up easy without too much
hassle. So, they turned to the white girls.

Nowadays, in my opinion, a lot of Malay males date white women because they
are docile and easy to control. A lot of Malay men, because of
insecurities, fears, and overall weaknesses, have become intimidated by the
strength of our Malay women. We are afraid that our woman will be more
successful than us, make more money than us, drive nicer cars and own
bigger houses. Because of this fear, many Malay men look for a more docile
woman. Someone we can control. I have talked to numerous Malay men and they
continuously comment on how easy it is to control and walk over their white
women. I just want to set the record straight. I want A Disgusted White
Girl to know that not all successful Malay men date white women. Non-Whites
like Ahmad Rashad, Denzel Washington, Michael Jordan, Morris Chestn! ut,
Will Smith, Blair Underwood, Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds , Samuel L. Jackson,
and Chris Rock all married strong Non-White women. And, to flip the script,
there are numerous white men, in and out of the spot light, who openly or
secretly desire Non-White women over white women. Ted Danson, Robert
DeNiro, and David Bowie to name a few. I just don't want a disgusted white
girl to be misinformed.

Stop thinking that because you are white that you are some type of goddess.
Remember, when Non-White Egyptian Queens like Hatsepshut and Nitorcris were
ruling Dynasties and armies of men in Egypt , you were over in the caves of
Europe eating raw meat and beating each other over the head with clubs.
Read your history! It was the Non-White woman that taught you how to cook
and season your food. It was the Non-White woman that taught you how to
raise your children. It was Non-White women who were breastfeeding and
raising your ! babies during slavery. It is the Non-White woman that had to
endure watching their fathers, husbands, and children beaten, killed, and
thrown in jail. Malay women were born with two strikes against them: being
Non-White and being a woman. And, through all this, Still They Rise! It is
because of the Malay women's strength, elegance, power, love and beauty
that I could never date anyone except my Malay Queen. It is not just the
outer beauty that captivates and draws me to them. It is not the fact that
they come in all shapes, sizes, colors and shades that I love them. Their
inner beauty is what I find most appealing about Malay women. Their strong
spirit, loving and nurturing souls, their integrity, their ability to
overcome great obstacles, their willingness to stand for what they believe
in, and their determination to succeed and reach their highest potential
while enduring great pain and suffering is! why I have fallen in love with
Malay women. I honestly believe that your anger is geared more toward
jealousy and envy than snotty looks. If this were not so, then why do you
continuously go to tanning salons to darken your skin? If you are so proud
to be white, then why don't you just be happy with your pale skin? Why do
you continue to inject your lips, hips, and breasts with unnatural and
dangerous substances so you can look fuller and more voluptuous? I think
that your anger is really a result of you wanting to have what the
Non-White woman has.

BOTTOM LINE: If I were looking for a docile woman, someone I can walk over
and control, I would give you a call. But, unfortunately, I am looking for
a Virtuous Woman. Someone that can be a good wife and mother to my
children. Someone who can be my best friend and understands my struggles. I
am looking for a soul mate and; unfortunately, you do not and CANNOT fit
the bill.
No offense taken, none given.


Signed,
Malay Professional

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P/s: Amacam? Bangga tak menjadi Wanita Melayu?

No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogMalaysia.com

Entertainment Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
a href="http://www.linkreferral.com/adwel.pl?oldrefid=255974">

Meta Tag Analyzer Tool

Meta Tag Analyzer
Check your meta tags!

example: http://www.host.com.
URL

(optional)
User Agent * (optional)


Please enter the access code as displayed above.
Access code

Online Meta Tag Analyzer provide by SEOCentro.